In the blog world, I’ve got lots to do and less time to do them.
- Jan has politely asked me to “pay forward” the friendship award. However, I must admit I have little friends in the blog world so I need to befriend a lot more. When I have 7 to 10 friends, Jan, I promise I’ll pay it forward.
- I need to install a WordPress Translator Plugin. You know, to reach to my non-English speaking fanatics around the world.
- I need to install the Top Commentators Plugin. I guess this task is connected with task no. 1 above – I need to socialize (virtually) with other bloggers in order for the Top Commentators Plugin to even make sense. What’s the use of installing one when no one’s commenting on your posts, right?
- How about this? I need to ramp up optimization my free psp game download seo campaign / keyword hijacking. I realize it’s already too late in the game but, hey, I’ve got to start somewhere.
- Talk about keyword hijacking – I really need to practice this skill. Why? Ask macuha, jehzlau or selaplana. These are the domestic masters I want to emulate.
- I have removed my Entrecard from two of my blogs. I found they really never bring me traffic unless I religiously approved Entrecard ads, which I don’t have time to do. I am planning to pull my other Entrecards out from my other blogs. It just adds weight to the loading of my blog pages.
- I’ve read Macuha’s Project Wonderful post (I’m too tired to link it up, sorry.) and I’m convinced I can make money out of this. If not now, maybe later.
- And yeah, I need to comment on other blogs, submit to social bookmarking sites, etc, etc. You know, you know. Wink, wink… but right now I just don’t have the time to do them.