In the blog world, I’ve got lots to do and less time to do them.
- Jan has politely asked me to “pay forward” the friendship award. However, I must admit I have little friends in the blog world so I need to befriend a lot more. When I have 7 to 10 friends, Jan, I promise I’ll pay it forward.
- I need to install a WordPress Translator Plugin. You know, to reach to my non-English speaking fanatics around the world.
- I need to install the Top Commentators Plugin. I guess this task is connected with task no. 1 above – I need to socialize (virtually) with other bloggers in order for the Top Commentators Plugin to even make sense. What’s the use of installing one when no one’s commenting on your posts, right?
- How about this? I need to ramp up optimization my free psp game download seo campaign / keyword hijacking. I realize it’s already too late in the game but, hey, I’ve got to start somewhere. Read the rest of this entry
I really don’t consider myself a writer as I don’t love writing. Heck, I don’t even like it. I’m just doing this because I’m lazy. How so, you say? I’ll explain it next year, haha!
Anyways, I’m not a writer so I shouldn’t have writer’s block, right? So why is it that I can’t think of anything to write?
I blame it on the economy. Again, haha! Wait, I know, I blame it on the President of the Republic of the Philippines. Everybody else is blaming the President so why can’t I. Just kidding, I love our President but only because there’s no one else better to lead. Read the rest of this entry
A reader sent me a couple of interesting questions which I think is worthy of its own blog post. The question is related to blog hosting (or blog site hosting).
1. How much does web hosting cost you annually?
Annually, it costs me about $84 for the hosting and $9 for each domain name at Host Monster . Host Monster has a promo now, $1 cheaper than regular rates, so you might want to buy now.
Beware of hosting companies who offer very cheap plans. Sometimes their services are also cheap.
2. If your web hosting plan says you have a choice for multiple domains, does it mean you can have a second and possibly a third blog at no additional cost?
The short answer is yes.
The long answer is: Read the rest of this entry
The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2008 just concluded last night with an eyeball held at The Legend Villas. It’s just sad that I didn’t win the raffle for $100 – how can I feed my family now?. Congratulations to all the winners! (Photos can be found at Jehzeel’s blog.) Read the rest of this entry
I am now “Do Follow” enabled. I know, I know. That strategy is old news. But what can I say? I just started blogging.
Anyways… for the ignorant. WordPress, by default, uses a “nofollow” tag on its comments. So what is “nofollow”? – It tells spiders (big search engines like Google and Yahoo) not to crawl the links provided in the comments section of a particular blog. Currently, though, Yahoo and MSN follows links even when the “nofollow” tag is encountered. Read the rest of this entry